Skip to main content

Amazon music has a nice “my soundtrack” feature, which is based around music from bands you like, but also helps you discover similar bands and plays some nice random music.

I can search a band “station” on the Sonos App, but I can’t find anything to do with “My soundtrack” - I’m guessing its just not available?

You can use the Amazon app to play to Sonos.  That should make all functionality available. 

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3248?language=en_US

Thank you for your reply - is that via casting? If so looking at the help article it requires Alexa-enabled devices, which I don’t have, or Airplay which only appears to be supported on one of my three Sonos speakers.

Edit: No you are quite right, whilst Airplay only found one of my speakers, it’s working across the set. Thank you!

Airplay can be used but is not what I was referring to. You can select a Sonos speaker directly in the Amazon Music app.

Airplay can be used but is not what I was referring to. You can select a Sonos speaker directly in the Amazon Music app.

Hm - I can’t find a way to do that, and when I look at the article you linked it only mentions casting?

When I select casting it says no devices available except for Airplay (which can then connect).

Did you follow the link through to this further article?

Have you installed the Sonos   skill for Alexa as instructed?

Sorry I didn't paste the link

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GMBKJXSDC5EWSRJH

No, as I said none of my Sonos speakers have Alexa support.

No, as I said none of my Sonos speakers have Alexa support.

That is irrelevant for these purposes, as you would have discovered if you had read further. I have tried my best.

Thats fine, Airplay will suffice for my purposes as I’ve no wish to install the Alexa app.