Skip to main content

I just realized that some time in the recent past the rooms/speakers starting switching their position in the Rooms view if you select or deselect them. It seems to me that it wants to keep the selected speakers at the top and the deselected ones at the bottom, but that is terrible behaviour. If I want to transfer from one room to another now the list gets jumbled several times, and I alwas have to rescan the list and see where the item is I am looking for.

If you absolutely must have the selected one at the top, do it only after opening the view, so that the order is kept while the screen is open, and if I close it and reopen it it gets build anew, but like this is is simply confusing. For a minute I thought I was in the Spotify app, that’s how bad it was ;)

Not completely sure what you mean. The Sonos app does not do this on my iPhone XR. The rooms only changes place when grouped. I can select rooms, but not deselect them: tapping the room while selected opens it - it does not deselect it.

Can you explain what you mean? Post a picture?

On my iPad, Rooms and Groups currently playing are moved to the top of the Room list.

Nope. My iPad does not do that either.