Skip to main content
Question

How to roll back Roll back to 7.4

• 17 October 2017
  • 2 replies

Finding and installing the Sonos APK 7.4 for Android is done and got is this the shortest way out from hell to heaven 🆒 but is there a way to roll back the firmware ?
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Not that I know of. Apart from the irritating reminders to upgrade, running V7.4 of the app and V8 of the firmware doesn't seem to cause any problems to me.

However I do think it should be a priority for Sonos to implement a simple system that allows the end user to decide which version of the soft/firmware he wants to run. Especially if Sonos intend to continue releasing software with such major and apparently untested changes in it.
Not that I know of. Apart from the irritating reminders to upgrade, running V7.4 of the app and V8 of the firmware doesn't seem to cause any problems to me.

Running mismatched software and firmware will almost certainly disable much of your settings menu.