Answered

How do I add a song playing on my sonos to an Apple Music playlist?

• 19 July 2018
  • 2 replies

How do I add a song playing on my sonos to an Apple Music (iTunes) playlist? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The scenario I'm running into a lot is when I discover a new song, while using one of my sonos speaker, and want to add it to my Itunes playlist, I can't figure out how do move the song over.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 20 July 2018, 00:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi fkane - same problem for me. I've been using Deezer for a couple of years on my Sonos and its easy to do form there - you can just click the heart. I've just got 6 months free with Apple Music so hard to justify sticking with Deezer but the inability to do the same thing is pretty annoying
Hi there, fkane. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. In order to edit an iTunes playlist, you will need to be in either the iTunes application on a computer or the Music app on an iOS device. You could, however, add the song to a separate Sonos playlist as a repository for new finds. I do this personally, and its great to go back and revisit those tracks that piqued your interest.