Skip to main content

So we have friends here for vacation, and they are disappointed because it is not as simple as a bluetooth speaker to broadcast music in my house... you have to download the Sonos app, log in with my complicated password and then they find the app complicated (too many rooms, not used to my music service, difficult to find the tune they want...) and mess up the whole thing.

Is there an easy way to have a guest broadcast a tune to a sonos system that I don't know ?

If they are iPhone users you could have them use Airplay 2 to your Sonos One. Spotify Connect is also an option, but thta also works when they have no connection to your wifi anymore, so they could accidentally play to your Sonos even if they’ve left your home.

So we have friends here for vacation, and they ar tweakbox e disappointed because it is not as simple as a bluetooth speaker to broadcast music in my house... you have to download the Sonos app, log in with my complicated passwo appvalley rd and then they find the tutuapp app complicated (too many rooms, not used to my music service, difficult to find the tune they want...) and mess up the whole thing.

Is there an easy way to have a guest broadcast a tune to a sonos system that I don't know ?

isssue solved!!