Skip to main content
Answered

Google agenda versus sonos

• 4 January 2018
  • 7 replies

Can I sync my google agenda with my Sonos so Sonos Will give me a alarm and if possible what the activity is?
Not as yet. All Sonos alarms need to be set within Sonos. However there may be a 3rd party app that does this or maybe something could be set up within IFTTT.
Thanks, I think That it could go if, I try to setup my iMac to play all sounds on the Sonos if that is possible.
Unless you have a Sonos with a line in (Play 5 (Gen 1 or 2), Connect or Connect:Amp whereby you can plug the 3.5mm headphone jack to your Sonos unit it can't be done.

Frankly I can't think of anything worse than computer sounds through my Sonos gear!
Nope, does not look like a good solution, and I totaly agree, every sound of my pc throught my Sonos system .... no Thanks, how ever ... it would be Nice to get my reminders by Sonos
I would imagine that once Google Assistant is available through Sonos, sometime later this year, you might be able to do that... but until then, it doesn't look like it's possible.
@Sonos team. ..... what About MikeV idee? To crearte a google Assistant connection with Sonos software.
@Sonos team. ..... what About MikeV idee? To crearte a google Assistant connection with Sonos software. This is already confirmed for 2018 but no firm date yet.