Skip to main content

In the Sonos Radio music service I can search for a radio station, but when I go to add the station to an alarm I can’t seem to find the station.

For instance, I do a search in Sonos Radio for “spa” and come up with a number of stations.  Let’s say I now want to add “Radio Art - Spa” (for example) to an alarm.  How can I find that station in the Alarm settings except to scroll through hundreds of stations in the “Specialty” channel (browse → Music → Specialty), which is where I *think* it might be (a guess).

Adding the found station to “Sonos Favourites” puts it in the favourites, but that doesn’t help, as Sonos Favorites is not an option in Alarms either.

How can I find where the station is located so I can add it easily to my Alarm?

I have the same problem. I can find the station I want when I search using the Sonos search function, but i can not add the station via the search function it has to go through settings/alarm which requires you to know exact location of station. This is not easy sometimes and I've spent a hour scrolling for the station in the alarm function but can not find it.

At a minimum, Sonos should have some "path" details in the Sonos search details to tell you exactly where the station is located.