Skip to main content

Whenever a song plays where there is a main artist and a featured artist (example: Megan tha Stallion ft Beyonce) then Sonos doesn't show the featured artist. It only shows Megan's name. Source is YouTube music.

Also, i have the old playbar with sub and surrounds (play 1s).. whenever TV is the source and i decide to pause TV and play music via the playbar and surround system... Music plays as expected. But when I press play on TV.. the TV sound doesn't come through.

I have TV autoplay toggled on so TV should override the music but it never does in this scenario.

Yet the missing featured artist bugs me most. I keeps on having to google or open the YouTube music app to find out who is featured.

Try a different music service. YTM is pretty low-featured and buggy on Sonos.

Eish. Very buggy. Iv been wanting to go to Spotify but my playlists. Maybe i got to let it go let it go let it go..

Difficult one but I might have to do so

Eish. Very buggy. Iv been wanting to go to Spotify but my playlists. Maybe i got to let it go let it go let it go..

You can use soundiiz.com to move your playlists between music services.

Ooh now I'm intrigued. I been talking myself into letting the playlists go lol . I will check this out .. thanks

Keep safe

Thank you. I moved to Spotify. All the functionality i need is there in the Sonos app. Soundiz worked beautifully.

One question: featured artist doesn't show in tracklist. For example, black coffee featuring Diplo .. the sonos app only shows black coffee as the artist .. it doesn't show the contributing artist ..

2nd question: tv autoplay is inconsistent. Anyone pick up this issue? Works when it feels like working