Skip to main content
It would be great if sleep timer were available at a higher level. I use this all the time and it requires four clicks to get to the setting panel.
Hey there, Mercergirl. Thanks for posting and sharing your feedback. I am happy to forward this topic along to the team for visibility and consideration. Thanks again!
Use the PC app, its one click away.
Ummm, I don’t have a PC. Dropped my last one in a dumpster about 10 years ago. ?
Keith and I checked in on this and I just wanted to confirm. When you have music playing, you can press on the three dots icon on the playing screen and it pulls up a menu with Sleep Timer at the bottom. It's only one click into a menu and then two more to set your time for a specific time. This is for the iOS or Android apps. For desktop controllers, as controlav said it's immediately on the screen, which makes it one click faster.

Where are you going when you activate the sleep timer?
@Ryan S

1. Click on bar at bottom to maximize player window

2. Click on three dots

3. Click on sleep timer

4. Select time
OK, thanks for clarifying :)

I guess one click there is based on where you are in the app when you're looking to adjust the timer as to if the player window (now playing) is up or not.

The way you described it first it sounded like you were going into the settings somewhere... Anyway, we'll pass along the suggestion for you. If you could personally place the sleep timer somewhere else in the app, where would you want it?
@Ryan S

I would put it in a bar that is always available. Or, on minimized play bar.
I'll pass it along for you. I can promise the team sees your suggestion, but can't speak to if any changes will happen. Thanks for reaching out!