Skip to main content

I’ve seen a number of old, now closed, comments about this and would like to address it once again.

I’d love to be able to create named folders in Favorites so I could better organize what I listen to.
Playlists doesn’t do what I want as it will add all songs individidually from an album, not just the album like Favorites does.

For example, I might add folders for Jazz, Blues, Rock, Ambient, Classical, Folk, Soul etc.and have favorite albums from each genre.

Anyone else want a feature like this?

Hi @timothyp, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. I apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for your detailed post outlining the issue, we'll make sure that we'll pass this on to our engineering team as a feature request. Rest assured that we'll try our best to improve your experience with our Sonos products.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Same here … just got into Sonos last week and already missing this feature.

It would also be nice to get different views on the favorites, artist, album, genre etc., similar to the Music Library,

Hi @The Ninth, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for the feedback and suggestion. This has already been forwarded to our engineering team as a feature request. Rest assured that we'll try our best to improve your experience with our Sonos products.

Keep me in the know with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.