Skip to main content
Question

CR200 problems

• 29 November 2017
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I bought a 2nd hand CR200 on eBay a while ago which worked great. But after an update it has stopped working. Dug it out recently as I'd like to fix it or get rid of it.

When I place it into the dock, the LED goes orange for a few seconds then goes off. Screen stays blank.

When I put it in dock holding mute/home the LED flashes orange, and logo screen appears (Sonos Alpha shows here) then an Update complete page shows. I can remove it from cradle holding these buttons, and battery shows as full. As long as I am holding a button, the screen stays on. If I let go, screen goes blank.

Googled around and obviously can find issues with the CR200, but not this specific issue. Anyone else had this? Anyone managed to fix it?

Thanks,

Gavin
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Hello, gavinjs. Thanks for reaching out about the CR200. If you haven't already, pull the battery from the back of the CR200 for a few moments, replace the battery and put the CR200 on the cradle again. Does the CR200 do anything different? If not, you may want to give our support technicians a call. They will be able to get this sorted for you should the CR200 continue to give problems after the battery pull. Our contact information can be found here. Thanks again for your patience.