CR100 won't connect, but iPad, ZP80, ZP100 are connected and working a-ok!!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

386 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I have the same problem where I am unable to connect any of my CR100s to my otherwise working Sonos system. I've submitted diagnostic number 4578479. Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi Saro,

It may help to reboot the CR100s which do not connect. To do so, hold down the top left and top right buttons for a few seconds. Once the CR100s have rebooted, try connecting them to your system again.

If that does not work, please send us a new diagnostic report and reply with the confirmation number. How to submit diagnostic reports.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I have the same issue; my CR100s can't "see" the other components since a recent software update.  My diagnostic 4698087 was just sent.

Hi Anonmenow,

I've added the update to your account. In order for you to connect your CR100s to your Sonos system you will need to wire at least one of your Sonos units into your network with an ethernet cable. The wired unit can be any component, speaker, CONNECT or BRIDGE.

Once you have wired a unit in, the Sonos system will switch off of your wireless network and create its own, allowing you to connect your CR100s.

Please let me know if this does not work.
I have the same issue; my CR100s can't "see" the other components since a recent software update.  My diagnostic 4698087 was just sent.

Jeff, would you please send me the update again?  I thought my bridge was connected to the router but it was not so I need to run the update again.

Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Anonmenow,

I've added the update to your system. Please check for updates and run any that your system finds. You should be all set after that.
I am experiencing the same problem. My confirmation number is 
Hello, could you please also do the same for me, as I've tried everything and have three PC's connected as controller, an Android tablet and a phone, but the CR100 will not connect.

Thanks

Mark
Hello, could you please also do the same for me, as I've tried everything and have three PC's connected as controller, an Android tablet and a phone, but the CR100 will not connect.

Thanks

Mark
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Mark,

Please send us a diagnostic report from your system. If you reply with the confirmation number I can add the update to your system. Here's how to submit diagnostics.
Hello Jeff

Thanks for your speedy response, the confirmation is 4724065

Thanks again

Mark
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Mark,

I've added the update to your system. Please check for updates and run any that your system finds. Once you've done that you should be able to add your CONTROL back to your system.

Please let me know if this doesn't work.
Hello Jeff,

Absolutely spot on, thank you so much for the stellar service given!

Brilliant stuff!

Thanks

Mark
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Mark,

That's great to hear. Let me know if you run into any more issues.
Badge
Hi Jeff,

I replaced my CR100 (dial was going out) with a recent purchase of another CR100. Could you please add the update to my system. My diagnostic confirmation number is: 4735189

Thanks,

Greg
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

We've added the update to your system. Once you check for updates and run any that your system finds, you should be able to add your CR100 back to your system.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Jeff,

I replaced my CR100 (dial was going out) with a recent purchase of another CR100. Could you please add the update to my system. My diagnostic confirmation number is: 4735189

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg,

I've added the update to your system. Please check for updates and run any that your Sonos system finds. Once the update is complete you should be able to add your CR100 to your system.
Badge
Hi Jeff,

Thanks,

Greg

Thanks Jeff, back up and running.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Jeff,

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg,

That's great news. Please let me know if you run into any more issues.
Hi Jeff,

Thanks,

Greg

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I've submitted the diagnostics as requested: #4748568 Many thanks in advance. Cheers, Martin
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Jeff,

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Martin,

I've added the update to your account. Please check your system for updates. Once done updating you should be able to add your CONTROL to your Sonos system.
Hi Jeff,

Thanks,

Greg

Thank you, it worked a treat
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Jeff,

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Martin,

That's great to hear. We're here for you if you run into any more issues.
Can you do the same for me?Diagnostic number 4761076.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Kaleb,

I've added the update to your system. Please check for updates and once you'ev completed them you should be able to add your CONTROL back to your system.
Jeff, I went into the app on my Android and clicked check for updates but it is saying my system is up to day.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Kaleb,

Are you now able to add the CONTROL to your system? You can do so by following this procedure.

If that does not work, please send us a new diagnostic report from your Android controller, then reply here with the confirmation number.
I am using the CR100 and it tells me to go through that procedure, but when I push the mute and volume up buttons on my Zoneplayer the lights just keep blinking and the CR100 will not connect to the Zoneplayer.