Skip to main content

Just curious… Has there ever been any talk about creating a slider in the app for the center channel (Dialogue) for the Arc/Beam? I know there is a dialogue enhancement feature, but that doesn’t seem to help much. This feature request seems to be very possible since Sonos added a slider for height on the arc, which in my opinion is less important than the center. Many people have different levels of hearing and to most, dialogue is the most important. I’d love a feature to let users set the dialogue to a level that makes them happy and is accommodating to their level of hearing. Many other companies have this feature and I hope Sonos can bring it to their eco system.

On a side note...For android users, I think it would be amazing to allow us to use a Roam for True Play. Seems like a great way to use a mic that is a part of the Sonos eco system.

Many users have requested these two features, especially center channel level control. Sonos hasn’t announced any plans to add these features, but this doesn’t mean they aren’t considering it or working on it.

Hello @egborko , thank you for your feedback. I will make sure these feature requests reach the development team.