Skip to main content

I received an update of the sonos app on my android. After the update I cannot manage my system anymore.  I tried to reconfigure many times the app and the sonos system...but nothing, it does not work.  The sonos system 5.1 works correctly with my spotify app or my t TV but I can't control it with the sonos app, it says that I have to configure the speaker in a blank screen... but it is not true because they are already configured. 

May you help me ? Thanks

Same with me!  I have 7 speakers and none of them will connect with Spotify.  Tried through Alexa, through Sonos and through the Spotify app.   I can play all other sources including Pandora but when I try to “browse” Spotify in the Sonos app it says it can’t connect...

When I try to reauthorize Spotify it says “check your network connection”.   Yup, it’s fine!  I removed it and try to re-add, same thing “check your network connection”.  Yet I’m streaming from Pandora just fine.  Looks like they bonked the Spotify connection somewhere...

Same here - IOS devices with SONOS app as well a laptop with SONOS app as well as Alexa all cannot utilize Spotify.  I can get to SoundCloud and others - which is nice.  But - most of my listening is on Spotify streams.  A reboot of any of the controllers doesn’t help.  And I really don’t want to go unplug and re-plug 20+ sonos devices to reset while trying to cook Thanksgiving Dinner for 20 some people coming over today.

Click on the link to “View real-time status” here in the forums to see the indication about current issues with Spotify.

And they’ve just posted a full notification about the Spotify issue in the “Announcements” area of the forum. 

Yes, Spotify is temporarily offline by the looks of things. See link …

https://status.sonos.com

The problem is not with Spotify. The problem is with the Sonos APP !!

I do not want to set the audio volume up and down from the play bar...I want to use the APP !