Answered

Can I increase text size on Mac desktop controller

• 22 July 2022
  • 1 reply

I am using a 27” iMac.  It’s a nearly 10 year old screen, but it has plenty of pixels. So it seems unreasonable that some of the text on the desktop controller is too small / indistinct to read, and can’t be enlarged.

As I get older, use glasses etc, I can still read the song titles, but I find the artist names underneath are completely illegible. It doesn’t help that they are presented as grey on black. This is particularly annoying when listening to playlists.

Could we get an option to increase text size? At the moment if I want to see who is playing I have to right click on Info and Options (where the text is still pretty small, but not tiny, and it’s a lighter colour text so clearer.

I’ve been using Sonos since it first came out. Not everyone can be young and with 20/20 vision!

Thanks for listening

Nigel Thomas

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 22 July 2022, 22:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

You can use the Zoom feature on the iMac by placing the mouse cursor over the Sonos controller window and pressing and holding the Option and Command keys and then pressing the + or - keys. Then you can toggle the Zoom using Option, Command, 8.

If the Zoom feature doesn’t work, make sure it is enabled under System Preferences > Accessibility.