Answered

Amazon Music from Prime

• 29 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Now that Spotify issue has been resolved, I have a question for Amazon Music users. 
I use to pay $10 for Amazon Music along with $10 for Spotify until I dropped Amazon for Spotify. Back in April I joined Amazon Prime & paying monthly for now. My understanding is that joining Amazon Prime gives me access to Amazon Video & Amazon Music. I installed the Amazon Music on my Sonos app so I could access the music while listening Sonos. When I select the band/artist it goes into shuffle mode. I cannot access the album in song order. Even if I were  to go to Amazon Music app & Airplay it to Sonos app it tells me I’m in shuffle mode and if I want to listen to the whole album in order I would have to sign up for their upgrade? I don’t want to pay extra to use Amazon Music if I already have Prime.

icon

Best answer by controlav 29 August 2023, 14:23

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

You need Amazon Unlimited Music now, Prime Music is not enough for full library access any more.