Skip to main content

Back in May 2022 I attempted to buy online a “2 Room Sonos One Set”. I have a 30% Upgrade Discount on my account which I was trying to use.

Logging on to my account the 30% discount is clearly shown:

, and the online pricing shows the 30% discount being shown i.e. £398 down to £278.60 = 30%…

...placing the item in my basket still shows the 30% discount pricing i.e. £278.60…

...going to checkout…...hey presto the pricing changes to only a 15% discount!!!!

I raised this issue back in early May with Sonos support, sending them the above screenshots of my account and the correct 30% discount turning into the incorrect 15% at Checkout. Sonos support agreed that it was a website error, and that the issue would be fixed.

Since then I’ve lost count of how many marketing emails I’ve received telling me that I have a 30% Upgrade Credit on my account, and how many emails I’ve had asking for feedback on how Sonos was performing.

If only they spent as much effort fixing their online Shop... 6 months on and the website issue still hasn’t been fixed!!!!

Is this an issue on just my account or are other Sonos users experiencing the same issue?

In your final pic, the Upgrade 30% is showing as 0, what happens when you click on the ‘+’ to make it 1 ?

Thanks for the suggestion, but I’ve already tried clicking on the ‘+’ in the “Upgrade Credits” but nothing happens. It just stays at ‘0’.

@dhealings,
Perhaps speak with Sonos Sales via this LINK. Hopefully the Staff there will be able to resolve the issue for you.