Question

Unreliable App - My PATIENCE is being tested!

• 10 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I had to update my network password where one would think I’d be promoted for the new password and the Sonos app would be smart enough to “figure it out”. Wrong, had to plug a speaker into the network, got it running quickly so one would think we’re all set. WRONG again, unplugged it to place it back where it came from and then it states the network can’t be found. Seriously?

What’s the issue here, who can assist? Bordering on tossing this entire system (8 devices) and going with another solution - as my title states I’m losing my patience as this system should NOT be so finicky.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Please tell me of a wireless system that magically knows when your password has changed and fixes it all for you automatically.

Did you follow the Sonos KB article about how to change your network credentials? If you did you will likely need to submit a diagnostic code to Support and get them to assist you.