Answered

Unable to Connect Move After Changing Router

• 16 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Help, please!

I am unable to connect my Sonos Move to a new wireless router in my home.

I have reset the move and I see a quick blip (half a second, at best) of the screen as if the app sees and identifies it as a Move, but then it quickly goes back to the “searching for nearby products...”screen.

I welcome any tips, suggested order of steps, whatever, thank you!

icon

Best answer by Lovetoflyfish 17 October 2020, 19:53

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Lovetoflyfish, thanks for the update and for the recommendation that this information would be on the Connect to a new router on how to reset the Sonos Move. But I’m glad it worked for you after the Reset. 

If there is anything else I can do for you, please, don’t hesitate to let us know.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Simon,

I had been there and it did not help.

I did find the answer moments ago on Sonos’ site page entitled “Reset your Sonos product”.

This info (see image) should be on the “Connect Sonos to a new router or WiFi network” page, please.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Lovetoflyfish, thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about this issue with your Sonos Move that can’t connect to your new wireless router. Kindly check this article about Connect Sonos to a new router or WiFi network if this won’t work. Please let us know. 

Keep me in the know with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.