Question

start up issues with 15 speakers

• 22 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I struggle to launch a playlist at once on my system. Currently have 15 SONOS speakers and when I start to play, speakers don’t all start. Have to go on app and click “everywhere” and 1-3 times they start. Also experience same issue when advancing to the next song. I have the SONOS Bridge installed but has not really made any improvement. Look forward to some Advise or suggestions.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Brad Sparkman.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining your concern, let me help and try to figure this out.

To better understand, I need to ask a few more details, and the more information we can gather will help us resolve the problem. 

• Is this happening on all music services?
  • Was it when the speakers are grouped or regardless if you’re playing on an individual speaker?

Kindly submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app when it happens, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system, it will help in identifying if there’s any issue with your system.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.

Thank you for your reply. This happens regardless of what I’m listening to Sonos radio, Spotify or other. The speakers are all grouped and once they start up they are ok, as long as you don’t try to replay or advance to a new song. I look forward to your reply.

Did you submit the diagnostic that Annabel asked for? It might help her help you if you were to post that number here.