Question

Spotify working 10% of the time - losing connection or skipping tracks

• 18 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

This is really frustrating and I think has only been an issue since we upgraded to the new S2 app and removed the Bridge. We have a Netgear Orbi Mesh WiFi set up a Playbar, Play 1 and Play 3 across the flat. 

Have tried the following:

reset router

reset all Sonos speakers

removed and added the Spotify app

changed the router channel from auto to 1, then 6 then 11

Playing from the Spotify app to Sonos is also patchy

All other services on the Sonos app work perfectly.

Is this a common problem?

diagnostic 2106635247

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @djpattrick80@gmail.com, welcome to the Sonos community, and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand the situation you’re in. I appreciate all your effort in checking for the resolution and for submitting the diagnostic report. Let us help you out.

Upon checking, there’s a network-related issue in your Sonos system. This usually caused by network communication, either between Sonos devices and your router or between Sonos and the internet.

I would like to recommend contacting our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps to provide you the best option.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.