Answered

Speakers disappeared from room, but still works

• 16 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello all, 

I have my Arc paired with two subs and two Fives for surrounds. Earlier all the sudden, the Fives and Subs disspared from the System > Products menu, usually it says TV (+Subs x 2, LS+RS). 

I tried disccconet all of the speakers for 30 sec and also reseting my router. Strange thing is I still see the products on “About My System”, just not in products. And they still all works, but now I do not have true tone anymore and I can not adjust the EQ settings of my subs and Fives anymore. I have not tried factory ressting my speakers. 

Below is my network matrix and Info, any help is welcomed. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 16 May 2021, 15:46

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Badge

Encountering similar issue with one app controller device (phone). Sonos system is online and operational, all speakers working and connected. Accessible through other app controller devices. The subject device shows a few of the speakers but not all. Have removed system, cleared and reset app, reset speakers and local wifi. It's not a connection or wireless issue it's device specific (Android phone). Any suggestions? 

Update 

Did all of the above, and rebooting the phone got the job done! 

Unplug the affected speakers from power for about a minute, reboot your router, reset the Sonos app under App Preferences, and reboot your phone.

Thanks ! 

how do you reset the app in IOS? I assume just delete it and reinstall?

Userlevel 7

Unplug the affected speakers from power for about a minute, reboot your router, reset the Sonos app under App Preferences, and reboot your phone.

Here is what my TV Room look like now.