Question

SoundCloud go playlists not loading

• 12 October 2020
  • 1 reply

After a recent update, Soundcloud playlists stopped loading. I can see the playlist, but when I click on it it’s empty. However visiting Soundcloud, the playlist is not empty. This my main use of Sonos so it’s a big problem for me. Spotify still works.

Example: https://soundcloud.com/toots-the-maytals/sets/got-to-be-tough contains tracks but they don’t load on Sonos

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @dangrsmind, thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. I appreciate your detailed post describing the issue as well as the steps that you did. Let me help you with this.

First, I'd like to ask a few questions and will give some suggestions on what you can follow.

1. When you play music from your other playlist, did you get any error message to identify the issue?
2. Have you tried removing and re-adding SoundCloud on the Sonos app to refresh the connection?
3. Are your Sonos devices connected to your WiFi network or you wired to your router?
4. If it's wired, have you tried changing the wireless channel on the Sonos app if there's an improvement?
5. Have you tried rebooting your network, all Sonos devices, and mobile controllers to reset the connection?

If you're still having the same issue after checking the steps above, I recommend contacting our Sonos Customer Care support to remotely connect to your device to further assist you with this to provide the best option for you.

Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions.

You're always welcome here.