sons says unable to play pandora - connection to pandora was lost. what is going on and how do i fix. is it a firewall issue?

• 11 July 2015
  • 9 replies

sons says unable to play pandora - connection to pandora was lost. what is going on and how do i fix. is it a firewall issue?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Have you tried deleting pandora from your controller and adding back.  I assume other online sources work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Robert,

If removing and adding Pandora back to your system does not help, please send us a diagnostic report. Reply here with the confirmation number and we'll take a look for you. Here's how to submit diagnostic reports.
Please help! I am having the same problem. Unable to play pandora. The connection to pandora was lost. Please help!
Dgkdpm,

Have you followed the instructions that Jeff S posted just above your post?
I did try removing Pandora from my iphone. BUt still the same problem persists.
Please help!
Were I in your position, I'd post the diagnostic that Jeff S asked for. That way he'd be much more likely to be able to assist you, since it would expose a certain amount of data regarding your system to him.

Unfortunately, I am not a user of Pandora, so I'm not familiar with the set-up, and can't contribute in any significant way to this issue, beyond suggesting that you do as Jeff S asked.

I am a user of these boards, and do try to help out where I can. I'm truly sorry I'm not able to give you any insight into this particular problem. But please, try to keep it to a single thread. Posting in multiple threads is often considered poor etiquette.
Sorry about the multiple threads. However, Jeff's response was over a year ago. How do I know a technician will get my message?
You've posted it here in the boards. They get paid to monitor all threads that have new posts. It's only dedicated (OK, maybe crazy) people like me and several others do it for free. :)

Have no fear, they'll be along soon and look at your diagnostic, assuming that you actually post the number (or call in). They probably get thousands daily, so if you don't post the number here, they won't know which one to look at.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Sorry about the multiple threads. However, Jeff's response was over a year ago. How do I know a technician will get my message?

Hi Dgkdpm,

A diagnostic report would be a helpful. Please submit a report and reply with the confirmation number, I'll take a look for you.