Skip to main content

Sonos 1 turned off and forced me to use Sonos 2. Sonos 2 is stuck. I Accept terms of use and then it loops me back to View Terms of Use. I cannot accept. The app will not launch so I cannot use Sonos. This is so annoying. Forced me to update to a broken app.

That’s a known bug on iOS devices only. Use an Android device, if you’ve got one, instead.

I do not have an android device. I use an iphone. Sonos support! You have to fix this. Iphone users cannot use sonos - that is insane. You have turned off a working version 1 and forced people onto a new version that does not work for iphone users?! Please fix immediately 

Hi @devinlloyd,

We’re aware of this issue affecting iOS devices on S2 and we’re working on a resolution as soon as possible. In the mean time, I have some steps you can try that have helped some users with the same issue:

• If you still have both the S1 App and the S2 app installed - uninstall both apps and re download the S2 App and attempt to accept the terms.
  • If this fails trash the app again and reboot the iOS device, reinstall the app and attempt to accept the terms & conditions.
  • Ensure the iOS device has the latest version of iOS available installed, for devices that support iOS 14 this is iOS 14.4.1.
  • Check to see if you have any accessibility settings enabled and if you do, temporarily disable them, and reinstall the Sonos S2 app.

I have tried six times to get past this page and am completely stuck. What more can I do?

Hi @Richard Kent,

We released an app-only update yesterday for Android that should fix this issue. If you’re still having trouble, or experiencing this on an iOS device, please get in touch with our customer care team.