Sonos One SL Buzzing.

• 2 December 2020
  • 1 reply

I just bought a couple One SL’s to set up surround sound and I’m encountering a incredibly loud buzzing/almost feedback sound from one of them that completely cuts out the audio. Right now the LED is flashing orange and white. I’m assuming I just have a fault speaker but I’d like confirmation/further detail on what the issue is if possible.

I sent in two diagnostics immediately after the buzzing happened. Numbers are:

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello there @josh b, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. thank you as well for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system so we can check on this issue, upon checking on the diagnostic information, and Amp fault was detected on the Sonos One SL that may be causing this issue. We’ll take this further and I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps. They may ask for video proof when the buzzing issue is happening on the Sonos One SL, they should be able to provide additional options and recommendations for this issue. 

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.