Answered

Sonos One(GEN 2) Faulty

• 7 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi guys,

I haven’t got an email to contact support about this, it does not give me any option or to chat to an agent.

I purchased my Sonos One (Gen 2) Only 6 months ago, the sound is distorted it was working perfectly up until recently completely distorted. The unit is unusable. 

I’ve attempted to restart it, tried every setting, all the troubleshooting tips and help I’ve been through have not made it any better. I was hoping someone could help me, or I could speak with a member of staff or email them, as I believe I’m still within my warranty rights. 

Can anyone assist? Thank you

icon

Best answer by controlav 7 December 2020, 14:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Whilst you’re waiting for Sonos staff to see this, you might consider generating a diagnostics report and publishing the number on here. It may have info to help Sonos identify the problem. Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Looks like you might be in the UK, which means you get a year long warranty. That’s a lot longer than we get in the USA, so call support and get a free replacement.

I’m triyng to get that sorted. I sent an email. Awaiting for a response. I want to send them it back  so they can check it. Thanks