Skip to main content

Hello, 

I have a problem from few day (I have my Sonos system since 8 years … My configuration didn’t change since 3 years ...) 

Some Sonos are not recognized on my Sonos App

For information AxL speaker is in ethernet and central in my home :)

(Mac OS, iOs ...) but I can find it in my network Application (Sonos have IP adress ...)

They are not connected on my Wifi Network because I need different SSID (for external for example ..)

Strange thing, in the night My system is fully operationnal and in the morning … The problem come back, Only One, 2 or 3 Speaker are recognize by Sonos App.

If I restart my box, Speaker come back for few minutes or hours … 
But, problem come back ….

Have you an idea ? 

I tried to restart my box (French Livebox), OK for few minutes
I tried to restart my Wifi box (Unifi), not OK
I tried to restart my speakers, not OK

Diag : 83559098.

*Moderator Note: Please censor personal information when posting pictures.*

For information (too 🙂
I have a home automation software (Jeedom) he can pilot my Sonos, I can from this soft to play music … So, I think my problem comes from App ? :smirk:

Hi @Mric,

Thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community and for letting us know about your concern. Let me share some information with you. Missing Sonos players in the Sonos app usually caused by network communication problems between your Sonos devices and your router. Upon checking on the report that you submitted, the diagnostic did not parse correctly and I won't be able to check the issue with your Sonos system. This means that your Sonos is unable to communicate to the Sonos server.

To help you out with this, let me suggest the next troubleshooting to refresh the connection of your network and your Sonos devices.

• Sequential reboot to refresh your network and all your Sonos devices connection.
    • Unplug your network devices (modem, router, any wireless access points on the network) from the power and wait for 60 full seconds before you plug it back in.
    • Once the router is back online, unplug all your Sonos devices from the power.
    • Please wait 15 seconds before you plug back them back in.
    • Force close the Sonos app from your iOS or Android device.
    • When the status light on your Sonos speakers are solid white, get back on the Sonos app and check if you're connected.
  • Check back on the Sonos app, start playback, and observe Sonos performance.
  • Change the wireless channel on the Sonos app
    • Settings > System > Network > Networks > SonosNet Channel > Set it to or toggle between 1, 6 or 11 non-overlapping channels
  • Hardwire another Sonos speaker to your router (not a modem)

If you're still facing the same, I recommend contacting our support team with your full network setup including the make and model of each device, and for more in-depth troubleshooting steps. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.