Sonos Move not pairing with Bluetooth turntable (Audio Technica)

• 5 November 2019
  • 27 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

27 replies

Same problem with an older Bluetooth AT player. I got it to connect once and it was a painful experience. I ended up buying a two-way bluetooth transmitter receiver from Amazon for $30. It has a screen so I can see all my BT devices in the room and lets me select which device I'm connecting my record player to. As a bonus it has volume control of its own.The brand is Toksel but I'm sure any similar product will work fine.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GR1XCST/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_dlT1_XBYGSY3P3F8RRJ8JDWX0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Got it to work: I came across this thread while trying to connect an Audio-Technica table to Sonos Roam.  After a few tries I got it to work. I turned off phone’s Bluetooth and the previously paired speaker. I was alternating which to put into pairing mode first per snakesbee’s post and I got it with the table’s Bluetooth pairing mode on first, but nearly the same time.