Question

Sonos keeps restarting the song after like 30 seconds..

• 1 December 2020
  • 1 reply

This issue has happened many times before until it randomly goes away but I’ve never been able to fix it. Streaming the song from my phone’s storage.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @dhof161, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Let me help you with this concern about songs or content stops every 30 seconds. I’ll ask some questions to further check on this issue.

• Does it happen on all contents and music services or only on specific songs and music service?
  • Is it happening on other device controllers or have you tried it on another device controller where you have the Sonos App if the behavior is the same?
  • Are there any changes made to the settings on the Sonos App or the music service?
  • What music service or content is it mostly and randomly happening on?

Answers to these questions will help us determine what could be causing the issue. 

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.