Question

Sonos Connect. green flashing lights?

• 15 August 2020
  • 1 reply

I’m having a problem trying to figure out what is wrong with a Sonos connect.The connect is the later s2 device and I have just purchased it 2nd hand.

It seem to pair ok and when it updated and went through the register process it seem to fail registration and started flashing  the green light. The light flashes very quickly 3 times then 4 times in a pattern, nothing like the blinking pattern when setting up.

Contacted Sonos but they were no help.

i did try leaving it unplugged for hours and when I plugged it back in it did show a white light so went into my system and found the device and tried registering again, but the same happened and now all I get is the flashing green sequence.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @jaymd, welcome to the community! Let me help you with your concern today. First of all, flashing green light means it has been reset to its factory settings. Also, after connecting to power you should see flashing white meaning it’s rebooting afterwards it’s should either be solid white (active and part of the existing system) or flashing green (reset). If it’s flashing green, we can start setting up a new system and if it’s not gonna work, temporarily hardwire the Sonos Connect to the router using an ethernet cable, then try to set up again. Let me know how it goes. We’re here to help.