Answered

sonos connect

• 20 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I have older generation connect running wired speakers to my patio and line in to my TV. Worked perfectly for 5 years or more. Within last year or so the sound starts to fade to barely a whisper no matter volume setting. Neither TV or speakers will work when this happens. I can unplug power to connect for few seconds and once the room is back online it will function perfectly for various amounts of tme before it fades again. I thought it might be connect going out so I bought replacement and that seemed to work but unfortunately that was short-lived. Have been on phone with customer support. We tried a few things but communication was difficult. I asked for elevation and was cut off while waiting.  Anyone with similar issue and possible solution?

I also have another connect device with a similar configuration for another room and it still works. 

icon

Best answer by Corry P 21 March 2024, 10:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @eljay327 

Thanks for your post!

I’m sorry to hear of the issues you’re having with your Sonos Connect! I can only apologise about your call dropping - it happens sometimes, unfortunately.

I recommend that you follow the instructions given in our last email to you in order to speak to a level 2 technician.

I hope this helps.