Skip to main content
Answered

sonos connect

• 18 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Salve, non riesco a collegare “CONNECT” all’applicazione. Ho provato a ripristinare il prodotto da fabbrica ma non  si collega, l’applicazione mi dice di di premere il tasto mentre la luce verde lampeggia, ma la luce non è “verde” ma bianca!

come è il procedimento??

Grazie

Enzo

Mod Edit:

Google Translate-

Hi, I can't connect "CONNECT" to the application. I tried to reset the product from factory but it doesn't connect, the application tells me to press the button while the green light is flashing, but the light is not "green" but white!

how is the procedure?

Thank you

Enzo

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @ENZOMOLOGNI 

It sounds like the device hasn’t been reset properly - once it has, the light will flash green and the device will be ready for adding.

Please follow the instructions on our Reset your Sonos product help page.

If the unit will not reset when following the instructions exactly, then it may have a fault. I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team to look into your options. If it was sold to you in this state second-hand then you should seek to return it for a refund, though, to be fair to the seller, they may not have been aware of the issue.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

Sembra che il dispositivo non sia stato reimpostato correttamente: una volta fatto, la luce lampeggerà in verde e il dispositivo sarà pronto per l'aggiunta.

Segui le istruzioni nella nostra pagina di aiuto per il ripristino del prodotto Sonos.

Se l'unità non si ripristina seguendo esattamente le istruzioni, potrebbe avere un guasto. Ti consiglio di metterti in contatto con il nostro team di supporto tecnico per esaminare le tue opzioni. Se ti è stato venduto in questo stato di seconda mano, dovresti cercare di restituirlo per un rimborso, anche se, per essere onesti nei confronti del venditore, potrebbero non essere a conoscenza del problema.

Spero che aiuti.