Sonos Amp component identification

• 7 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hola, amigos mi amplificador sonos s16 tiene un integrado en cortocircuito, lo he llevado a 3 técnicos y no hemos podido descifrar el número o código de dicho respuesto. Adjunto una imagen y si ustedes saben o tienen el plano electrónico espero me puedan ayudar. Si tiene el mismo modelo le agradecería mucho una foto de la placa para poder identificar y reparar mi equipo.

Muchas gracias. Espero puedan ayudarme.

Hello friends, my Sonos S16 amplifier has a short circuit, I have taken it to 3 technicians and we have not been able to decipher the number or code of said replacement. I attach an image and if you know or have the electronic plan I hope you can help me. If you have the same model, I would greatly appreciate a photo of the plate so I can identify and repair my equipment.Thank you so much. I hope you can help me.

Moderator edit: combined posts

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Jegonzalezquintero 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I can’t advise on this, but my posting here will get your topic back on to the list of recently active topics and someone may notice and reply.

Google Translate:

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad Sonos!

No puedo aconsejarte sobre esto, pero mi publicación aquí hará que tu tema vuelva a la lista de temas activos recientemente y alguien podrá notarlo y responder.