Answered

Sonance Outdoor Speaker sound is cracking!

• 16 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I’ve enjoyed the Sonance (White) outdoor speakers for a couple of years using the Sonos amp and never had any issues until recently speaker sounds like it’s crackling, they are mounted to the side of the house and protected in shade the entire time. There’s no need to turn it up loud because our entire house is filled with Sonos. Because it is a Sonos speaker I contacted them directly and we did a complete diagnostic, changed wires etc. then I was told there’s nothing Sonos can do so I have to contact Sonance, The maker of the outdoor Sonos speakers! It’s been awhile now and no reply. I really don’t understand why it would sound like this. I’ve never turned it up all the way. I am very much into sound quality and even tone. Someone please help. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 16 August 2022, 05:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Sonos is just a marketing partner with Sonance. To my knowledge, they don’t own any of that company, they just share data (to allow the Architectural line to work with TruePlay), and act as a reseller for the variousSonance lines. If there’s an issue with the speaker itself, your best bet would be to do as Sonos suggests, and contact Sonance.