Skip to main content

I just got a Sonos AMP too that I could hook up analog Bang and Olufsen speakers to my digital Sonos app and enjoy those speakers in a music room/ den in my house.  The AMP came without the blue sticker on the bottom so Chat person helped me find the 8 digit code to be able to hook the AMP to my system, but once I put in the code, it is not adding to my system.  When I read up on it, it says that if someone has put connected to a Wi-FI system, router internet, then that AMP has to be reset to factory reset.  I am worried Sonos send me an AMP sent back to them and that is why there was no sticker on the bottom and I am having trouble connecting the AMP to my system.  Can AMP be connect to digital speakers the way the drawings suggest?  Do you think I am right about this AMP being sent back to Sonos and then them sending it as a new AMP to me??

Here are the locations of the PIN’s. Early PIN’s were often included in a nearly impossible to read serial number string on the bottom. Now, some of the PIN’s are on printed stickers.

I’m not sure what you mean by this: “Can AMP be connect to digital speakers the way the drawings suggest?”. If you are asking if AMP can be Grouped with other SONOS products, the answer is yes.

The printed sticker was not on the bottom of my AMP, the way the Sonos app said it should be.  So Yes, we had to find that very tiny imprinted on plastic 8 digit number.  The person on Sonos chat had to help us do that.  Then, the AMP would not connect to my Sonos app.  So after Googling my problem and looking at a lot of info, I finally found why and how to do a factory reset which solved my problem.  So, I am thinking someone returned the AMP I had and that was what caused all my issues.  I now have unbeleivable music coming out my Sonos speakers and 4 Bang and Olufson analog speakers.  I finally have my music room and I am very happy.