Answered

Playbar Remote Control

• 2 December 2021
  • 2 replies

I have my Playbar connected to my TV. I have it resting horizontal on a cablnet below the TV. I have a large room with 20’ ceilings. When I watch TV for some reason I have a hard time hearing people talking during shows/movies. I find that it sounds better when I flip the Playbar up vertically and I can hear the voices better and the background music isn't as loud. Problem is when I flip it vertically then my remote wont control the volume on the playbar anymore. I would have to put back horizontal, adjust the volume, then flip back vertical.

Any way around this issue??  I dont want to mount the playbar on the wall vertically so I am at a loss and it is very frustrating even though there is a sensor on the vertical side for volume. 

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 2 December 2021, 08:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

If you flip its orientation, be sure to unplug it, wait a minute, then plug it back in. That will force the PLAYBAR to re-read the switch inside, and change which IR sensor it’s trying to read. 

Thank you! Wil def try that…….

DC