Skip to main content

Hi,

I have an issue regularly (once every 15 days approximately) with my SYMFONISK and my livebox 4 (Orange France ISP). Every Wifi devices are working properly but the SONOS devices are unreachable from my iphone (SE 2020 with latest updates). I have a wifi repeater and several wifi devices in many rooms and they are all working fine. Each time, I have to reboot my livebox 4 in order to connect to my sonos devices again. It is not a big thing but this is these little things that prevent you to enjoy the simplicity of the Sonos environnement should be.

Does anyone have some hint on how could I investigate further in order to put the Sonos engineers on the way to solve this issue ?

Hi @Zbron, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Sounds like the WiFi repeater may be causing issues here - would it be at all possible to test with the repeater removed from the equation? If not, are any of your Sonos speakers close enough to connect to the router via Ethernet cable?

Let us know if either of these suggestions help, and we’ll take it from there :)

Hi Xander,

I can’t connect the speakers via Ethernet Cable :-(

I will try to shut the repeater for a while to see if this is the cause of the issue. I will let you know. Thank you for your answer