Answered

One Time Password not showing up in email

• 27 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I'm trying to link my Sonos move to be voice enabled through my Amazon Alexa account. I have three other Sonos speakers that are good to go and set up. As I am going to link my move to my Amazon account through the Sonos app it requires me to fetch a six digit pin code through a one time password to the email affiliated with my Amazon account. I've done this multiple times and that specific one time password email is not showing up in my email and I've checked every folder spam and inbox. Because of this I cannot link my Amazon Alexa account to my Sonos move to her voice control. Is there another way to somehow link my Sonos move to my Amazon account to the Amazon app or do I need to do it through the Sonos app? It has been super frustrating waiting around for an email that has never showed up. This is been going on for over 12 hours

icon

Best answer by Friske 27 August 2021, 20:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

This is an Amazon issue, not Sonos.

Badge +2

Customer service for Amazon was not a lot of help. I ended up just changing the email I affiliated with my Amazon account and I was able to retrieve my one time password with the new email account. Not very ideal but it worked. 

Sounds like a temporary blockage on the Amazon side. At least you got there in the end.