Question

New app.

• 4 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Most times i go to use sonos, app not connected to wifi (phone is) other family have no issue, only my phone. Was perfect on old app. Was about to invest in sonos move but wont until this is resolved.

If i open the app and leave it open it will connect in 10 odd mins? some times less. Tried restarting phone, router, reload system. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Sam the sham.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

I would suggest checking first the wireless interference since there is a delay in connecting between your phone and Sonos.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

I’d also be tempted to do a network refresh, by unplugging all Sonos devices, then rebooting the router. When the router comes back up, plug back in the Sonos devices. 

Have tried complete shut down a couple of times, i just find it odd that it is only my phone, which works very well on every thing else. The only variation in the last year is the app upgrade.