Skip to main content

This issue has been previously posted BUT the “solution” did not work for me. Ever since I upgraded my modem/router to a Netgear ‎CAX30-100NAS and the speaker will only connect briefly (if at all) to my iPhone. I have removed and reconnected my network (the 2.4 and 5 ghz) numerous times. I have tried all of the internet and Sonos and IKEA’s suggestions and “solutions” but nothing works. I am about to recycle this speaker. 

SONOS employee, what is my real solution? Don’t tell me to do what was listed here because it didn’t work: 

You’ve posted on a Sonos community forum, there are very few employees who respond here, most of the community are users just like you. If you want to get help directly from a Sonos employee, I’d recommend that you submit a system diagnostic , and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.