Skip to main content

Dear since this evening, the sound of my sonos move is very bad. I did reset it but no change. Is there something I need to do to recover the great sound I had until yesterday. I have my move since less than a year.

thanks for your help

Can you describe what it sounds like? What are you listening to and from what source? Does it make a difference if you are on Wi-Fi or Bluetooth mode?

Thanks for your answer. I tried both modes wifi and Bluetooth and the result is exactly the same. I am listening via Deezer.

the sound is lacking clarity. It seems there are no trebles only bass / medium sound

Have you tested any other music or music services?

In Wi-Fi mode, turn on your microphone on top of the Move so it can perform Auto Trueplay tuning. Also try adjusting the treble higher in the EQ settings in the Sonos app.

I did a full reset of the move, no changes. In the EQ setting putting treble to 0 or max does not change anything . I tried to use Qobuz and got exactly the same sound.

microphone is turned on as well.

It’s probably time to contact Sonos Support: https://support.sonos.com/s/?language=en_US

Good luck!

I guess so.

many thanks for your help :grinning: