My controller routinely plays the wrong song. I will click on a song/album, but it plays something completely different.
Using controller app on macOS Monterey 12.3 and Sonos Controller 14.2 (both latest version). I have experienced this problem before on earlier versions of controller and OS. It seems to have returned.
Typical flow to recreate problem:
- Now Playing has a current list of songs.
- Navigate to Apple Music > Recently Added (or any other configuration).
- Single click on a song/album from the list in the far right column.
- Hover over and click the down triangle on a song/album.
- Click on “Replace Que”.
- Sonos does NOT play selected song/album -- instead it plays a song/album further down on the list. It replaces the que, but plays a totally different song that I never even clicked on.
- This happens every time I repeat the above steps. Has been happening for about 3 months now.
I want the problem to go away. Probably requires a software correction. Sharing here so others can add their experiences and Sonos can get further context on the problem.
Hoping we have a solution soon.