Skip to main content

I have two KRK Rokit 4” monitors connected to a Sonos Amp as shown in the photo.  I was thinking of adding a Sonos Mini base to get more base out of this configuration, but the Sonos mini base is wireless and I don’t believe would work with the Amp.  I’m looking for recommendations to add a base speaker to this configuration, or some way to achieve more base.

-Thanks

You have a Sonos Connect, not a Sonos Amp. Unfortunately, you cannot add a Sonos Sub or Sub Mini to a Connect.

The model shown is a CONNECT and it does not support a subwoofer.

some way to achieve more base

Replace with more base capable active/powered speakers.

some way to achieve more base

Replace with more base capable active/powered speakers.

Yea, I have limited space where these speakers are located on each side of the TV.  These speakers sound very good, but I have a large living room and open floor and they just don’t “fill the room” with sound.

Yea, I have limited space where these speakers are located on each side of the TV.  These speakers sound very good, but I have a large living room and open floor and they just don’t “fill the room” with sound.

Add one or two Sonos speakers at the other end of the room and group with the Connect - that should fill the larger space with sound better than what a sub would.

Add one or two Sonos speakers at the other end of the room and group with the Connect - that should fill the larger space with sound better than what a sub would.

That’s an idea!