Answered

How can I get all of my Sonos devices to show up in S2?

• 20 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I have five Sonos devices on my network: Play: 5, Play: 3, Beam, and two Connect: Amps. Now that I’m using S2 (on iPhone) I never see all of them. The one I use most, a Connect: Amp, is always there. If I leave the app open for a few minutes, sometimes one of the other ones will appear but no matter how long I wait, I never get all of them. I can unplug/restart the others and eventually get them to show up but they disappear again the next time I pull up the app. 

What’s my next step in trying to fix this? Should I pull them off their mounts and do a factory reset?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 20 October 2020, 04:54

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Try unplugging all Sonos devices from power, then reboot your router. When the router comes back up, plug back in the Sonos devices.

Failing that, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic , and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.