Question

error 1101, mobile devices can connect just fine, windows pc has error 1101.

• 10 October 2020
  • 1 reply

When trying to install the windows PC app for Sonos I am getting issues connecting. When opening the sonos app, it ask to be updated and get an error: 1101

All my Sonos speakers work perfectly, are up to date and all mobile devices can connect

I have the feeling there are some policies on my work PC that disallow me to use Sonos. Strange thing is that my IT guy says it works for others….

Diagnostics: 404026229

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @patrick_30, thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about this issue with your Sonos App on your Windows PC, and thanks for submitting a diagnostic report of your Sonos system. Unfortunately, we can’t see the current configurations or settings of the PC controller. Kindly check this link for some settings that you can check for Configuring your Firewall with Sonos. And Also, this link about Configure Windows 10 Network and Security Settings. If this won’t work, then we need to take this further.

Let me know your thoughts with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.