Distorted Sound on Playbar

• 19 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge

is a month since i been having distorted sound on my playbar  in low range, i change my tv is a sony xh90, I'm experience this with the tv digital cable output, and try to with sonos app music and other music streaming app direct (no tv output) and still doing this horrible sound like is Crackling/Buzzing sound in low range i try to redo trueplay but nothing is still make this distorted sound, help

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @marcoflv, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue on your Sonos Playbar. So that we can have a better picture of the current status of your Sonos system, I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report for us to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. 

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

Badge

ok, its done thanks Simon for the help here is a image

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @marcoflv, thanks for the update and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system. Upon checking on the diagnostic information, everything looks good on the diagnostics. Have you tried to do a power cycle on the Playbar and your TV? Unplug it for 1-2minutes. And replug it back in and observe for any difference afterwards if there is still crackling sounds. 

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

Badge

hello Simon, i took few days to see if was any change but nothing, is still doing the distorter sound 

whats next?

can be hardware issue?

or software issue?

link to video

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Tx775pkKwq2nuCVP9

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @marcoflv, thanks for the update and the video that you’ve sent. About this issue, so that we can further check on the options for this concern. I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps, they may ask for additional troubleshooting steps and offer options to resolve this issue. 

If there is anything else I can do for you, please, don’t hesitate to let me know.