Skip to main content

connecting gen 3 sub with amp and sonance ceiling speakers

• 14 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I've a new amp with sonance ceiling and garden speakers. I've got these up and running well. Felt they were lacking a bit of depth so get myself a gen 3 sub to give them a little help.

I've followed all the connection and set up steps for the sub and the app recognises it and is telling me its not assigned. When I try to add it to 'family room' which currently only has the amp and sonance speakers assigned to it, it fails to add it. I've reset the sub a couple of times but no luck yet. I've read it can be too far from the amp so I've moved them right next to each other but still no joy.

I was very excited to get this set up but feeling real frustrated right now!

Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Yeah, I ‘ve spent two days on this and I still can’t get my 12 speakers to play together.  The new app will let you only pick one speaker at a time.  Totally useless!!!  I think I’m going to back to Bose….i should have never left.  I’m going to throw my Sonos crap in the trash~!  Absolutely useless.