Question

Cant find system

• 14 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi all. So I got the Sonos one(three of them) and the sub. I did the initial setup and all was good. One day the app wouldn’t connect to Sonos and now I have tried reconnecting all of the products… it always says… product it isn’t shown.. unplug and replug to finish setup. I have connected all to WiFi (same network) I unplug and plug back in… still undiscoverable.  When I initially set it up it asked what room it was in and all that. Now it lets me add system… I hear the thing, connect to WiFi successfully….then nothing. Please let me know if you have had this issue. I have the arc in the way and am currently unable to enjoy my system.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Try this:

unplug all of your Sonos devices from power. Then restart your router and wait until it is fully restarted with the wifi up and running. Power up your speakers one at a time, waiting for each to fully restart before powering up the next. 

Let us know how that goes.