Question

Can't play stored music from android

• 10 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I can't play music stored on my Xiaomi Mi9T Pro. Spotify And Sonos Radio works fine. I can see music stored on my device, but when I try to play anything, it doesn't start And IT says that the track Is no longer available on my device. Any idea why?

I tried to restart/reinstall. Diagnostic report No. 1088721956

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Jakub1324, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for alerting us about this issue and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system. Upon checking the diagnostic report, it was not completed. So I’ll ask some questions to further check on this issue. 

• When did it start happening that you cannot play your stored tracks?
  • Have you tried it on another controller if it is the same issue?
  • Have you tried to do a reboot (unplugging your Sonos products and the Modem or router for 1-2 minutes and replugging it back in) since the diagnostic failed to send, meaning you might not be connected to the network?
  • Kindly check this link on Playing music stored on your Android device for reference.

If you have other questions with your Sonos products, feel free to reach out.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

Hello again, 

Thank you for super fast response. I'm Sending another one (1605702458), I Hope IT Will be useful. 
It started when I first tried to play them (a week ago), it never worked. 
I tried to play song from another android device And IT works. 
I tried to reboot with no improvement.
I already read information from the aforementioned link before reaching out to you.

What can I do next?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Jakub1324, thanks for the update and for sending a diagnostic report. Upon checking, it is still not letting me check for any information on your Sonos system or your controller device to check what’s wrong. I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps. They may request for remote access or screen share to check what is happening. 

Let me know your thoughts with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Thank you for your time. The problem was solved after update of software My Music on my device. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Jakub1324, thanks for the update. I’m glad it worked after the update. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to assist you.  

The Sonos community is always here to help.